These are the world’s 10 best floating restaurants
If you are fond of eating and roaming then some floating restaurants in the world can become part of your wish list. We have brought the same ten floating restaurant of the world here, of which India has also been able to make a restaurant its place. Let’s learn, what happens in the floating restaurant .
- Veli Lake Floating Restaurant, Kerala The Valley Lake floating restaurant of Kerala is famous all over the world. This beautiful restaurant which floats in water at a distance of 8 km from Thiruvananthapuram is located in the heart of the village settled on the lake. The biggest feature of this restaurant is that the spices used in Kerala are used in the food served in it.
- Jumbo Kingdom Restaurant, Hong Kong The world’s largest floating restaurant is the Jumbo Kingdom of Hong Kong. In this restaurant, 2300 people can eat food together. This restaurant, which floats in water, is considered one of Hong Kong’s most attractive places.
- Sea Palace, Amsterdam, Netherlands Sea Palace is Europe’s first floating Chinese restaurant. Sea Palace Restaurant is an unsuccessful specimen of Chinese architecture.
- BBQ Donut Restaurant, Germany, BBQ Donut Restaurant is named after two food items. There is a floating table in this restaurant, where you are served food.
- Cat Ba Bay Restaurant, Vietnam Vietnam’s floating restaurant is known for its Cat Bay Bay Seafood. This restaurant has been built like a house.
- Rustar Dhow Floating Restaurant, Dubai also includes Rooster Dhau of Dubai in the world’s largest floating restaurant. The specialty of this restaurant is that it keeps on spinning around rather than staying in one place. In this restaurant, 397 people can have lunch and dinner at a time.
- Sea Restaurant, Vancouver’s C-restaurant in Vancouver Floating Restaurant is known for its unique identity, that is why it is made of plastic. As a material to make this restaurant, nearly 1700 plastic bottles and cedar wood have been used.
- The Mack Barz Restaurant, in the Columbia Floating Restaurant, was built in the manner of British Columbia’s The Macbarg Restaurants Tourist Place. Gradually, the people here know this because of the best-made dishes.
- The Murinsel Cafe, Austria The Murinasil cafes of Austria are quite popular in the list of floating restaurants. This restaurant has been created by a new artist of New York Bito Alkani.
10.Nusa Penida Island Floating Restaurant, Indonesia is located just next to Island Bali, the floating restaurant. Here food and drink are famous all over the world.